I provide organizing services to residential and business clients in Edmonton, Sherwood Park, Beaumont, Fort Saskatchewan and surrounding areas. Please see my service area map for more information.
We start by arranging to meet for a free no-obligation assessment, at a convenient time for you. Organizing assessments normally take approx. 30-60 minutes.
The free assessment includes:
- Identification of your current organizational issues and discussion on how this is affecting your family life or business
- Discussion of the success or failure of organizational strategies you may have already tried
- Evaluation of your current storage, furniture placement and workflow
- Discussion on how you envisage your space functioning for you and your family/employees
- Free quotation for organizing services
Many clients need hands on help with organizing, while others may prefer only customised ideas and information. Some larger organizing projects need new room layouts and furniture purchasing recommendations. The scope of organizing projects can vary from a single two-hour session to several sessions over a longer period of time, depending on the scale of the issue. If you have particular constraints on your time or budget I will tailor your organizing sessions to accommodate and meet the needs of your family or business.
During your organizing session you can expect…
- personalised organizing strategies to get you efficiently decluttered
- expert hands on help with sorting and re-organizing
- information and resources to help you improve your time management strategies
- a room layout and workflow evaluation
- furniture and storage solution recommendations, all tailored to fit your style and budget
- advice on how you can maintain and manage your own organizing needs
The result – an easily maintainable, well-organized space that works for your family or small business.
If the current state of your home or office is making you stressed, overwhelmed or embarrassed give Live Life Organized a call at 780-267-2969 to arrange a free no-obligation assessment, at a time convenient to you.