We start by arranging to meet for a free no-obligation assessment, at a time that works for your schedule. Organizing assessments normally take approx. 30-60 minutes.
The free assessment includes:
- Identification of your current organizational issues and discussion on how this is affecting your family life or business.
- Discussion of the success or failure of organizational strategies you may have already tried.
- Evaluation of your current storage, furniture placement and workflow.
- Discussion on how you envisage your space functioning for you and your family/employees.
- Free quotation for organizing services.
Many clients need hands on help with organizing, while others may prefer only customised ideas and information. Some larger organizing projects need new room layouts and furniture purchasing recommendations. The scope of organizing projects can vary from a single three hour session to several sessions over a longer period of time, depending on the scale of the issue. If you have particular constraints on your time or budget I will tailor your organizing sessions to accommodate and meet the needs of your family or business.
Are you ready to Live Life Organized?
Call to set up a free no-obligation assessment today.