A high level of disorganization at home can make you feel overwhelmed, stressed out and often completely paralysed from dealing with your clutter effectively. At a time when more women than ever are working and trying to raise a family at the same time, struggling to stay organized while juggling too many other responsibilities is becoming an increasingly common experience. Let me show you how to work smarter rather than harder, so you can find more time for the things you want to be doing.
I specialise in whole house decluttering including:
- offices and filing systems
- laundry rooms
As a Professional Organizer I can help by:
- giving you extra motivation and professional guidance, to help you sort through and then re-organize your possessions in a way that works for your family’s lifestyle and habits.
- providing empathy and non-judgemental support to reduce stress at a time when it can be difficult to even admit to yourself how far-reaching the mess is.
- designing customized organizing systems for your home, so everyone in your family can always find what they need when need when they need it.
- creating efficient room layouts that enable to you to make the best use of the space in your home for your family.
There are lots of people offering organizing services, but only a few are trained to offer expert guidance for clients struggling with chronic disorganization. Read for yourself how real people in Sherwood Park, Edmonton and area feel about using my organizing services.
Check out the qualifications of your professional organizer – you can expect them to have trained with at least one of the following organizations: Professional Organizers in Canada (POC), Institute for Challenging Disorganization (ICD), or the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO), all of which provide networking and professional development training for their members.
POC trained professional organizers follow a specific Code of Ethics, which ensures that their clients receive honest, confidential and professional services from their members.
Real professional organizers will be happy to explain what training they have taken and whether they are qualified to assist you to reach your organizing goals. I can confidently recommend other trained professional organizers to you if I am unable to help with your organizing project.