Whether your business has been around for generations or you are a brand new start up, running your own business is hard work and always will be. Successful businesses are always improving in order to better serve their customer’s needs. Improving your work flow, office layout, filing systems and time management strategies can all positively effect your business and reduce your workload.
Professional organizers can help business professionals by:
- giving expert guidance to help you re-organize your office, workshop or storage areas in a way that works for you and your employees.
- providing personalised time management solutions that work with your strengths to help you achieve your goals.
- providing confidential support to enable you to focus on improving the efficiency of your business systems.
- designing customized filing systems for your business, so you can always find what you need.
- creating functional office layouts and providing budget-friendly furniture recommendations that make the best use of your space.
There are lots of people offering organizing services, but only a few are experienced and trained to offer real expert guidance for business clients struggling with disorganization. Read for yourself my client feedback on the positive effects of getting organized.
Check out the qualifications of your professional organizer – you can expect them to have trained with at least one of the following organizations: Professional Organizers in Canada (POC), Institute for Challenging Disorganization (ICD), or the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO), all of which provide networking and professional development training for their members.
POC trained professional organizers follow a specific Code of Ethics, which ensures that their clients receive honest, confidential and professional services from their members.
Real professional organizers will be happy to explain what training they have taken and whether they are qualified to assist you to reach your organizing goals. I can confidently recommend other trained professional organizers to you if I am unable to help with your organizing project.
If the current state of your office is negatively effecting your ability to run your business give Live Life Organized a call at 780-267-2969 to arrange a free no-obligation assessment, at a time convenient to you. Check out the Services page for more information.